Home... finally

0 Comments
Hey everyone, it's always nice to be home after a long day at work. I ran to my computer because I couldn't wait to show you my look of the day. I felt in love with it and think I will keep it on for the evening... at  least...lol







All there pictures have been made using LUMIPro


Location : my home


What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow)
Hair : *Dura-Boys&Girls*36(Dark Brown)
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M)
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Vest : ISON - belted fur vest (caramel)
Top : Kyoot - Chained Thread Top - White (No Necklace) (us)
Scarf : {mon tissu} Infinity Scarf / Chest - Brown
Skirt : La Penderie de Nicole::My Pleated Skirt::Patchwork/S
Tights : {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Beige 1
Boots : {mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Barcelona - Short
Bracelet : MG - Bracelet - Barcelona - Large
Bracelet : MG - Bracelet - Barcelona - Small
Earrings : MG - Earrings - Barcelona


You may also like

No comments: