So what!

2 Comments
Hey everyone!!! Long time no see. Did you miss me? I sure did miss you all. Real life took me away from Second Life for a few days. So what! Now I am back. Yesterday, I received a notice from Valentina E. and I felt in love with their new autumn outfit. Here it is...





Photos taken at my place


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow)
Hair : *Dura-Boys&Girls*36(Black)
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M)
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails L (hand size 20)


Outfit

Jacket : V.e. Belted Blanket Coat Reds
Pullover : :V.e. Two Tone Pullover XS  Berry
Pants : :V.e. Tweed Trousers XS Charcoal
Boots : ISON - fur trim wedge (black)
Ring : LaGyo_Ludovica double ring

Poses and Lightening made using LUMIPro


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Awesome look ! So glad to see you are enjoying your LUMIPro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much again. LUMIPro really enhances my pictures.

      Delete