New hair!!

0 Comments
Hello everyone, I missed blogging and I wanted to show you the new things I got this week. I have been very busy this week with my real life full time job, landscaping a sim for a store and working on my own sim. I can't wait to show you my sim here.


As you surely know, Hair Fair 2013 is running. Queue Marlow sent me the blogger pack. Thank you Queue. I also what to show the new dress from Maai and a cute and sexy dress from DRIFT.



AD - Hop Notch


AD - Fablespoon


AD - Tunnel Cake



What I am wearing


Body

Skin : Essences - Wednesday II - brown sugar *Brown* NEW SIM! come visit it
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Aqua NEW!
Hair : Analog Dog, available at the Hair Fair 2013 NEW!
Mesh Hands : Slink Mesh Hands Elegant1
Mesh breast : Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Nails by Flair



Outfit

Dress : MAAI - " Leesa " mini dress / Lolas / Fuksia NEW!
Earrings : (DF) IANA 2 earring
Necklace : (DF) IANA 2 necklace




You may also like

No comments: