Ilaya!!

0 Comments
Hello everyone! Yes I missed you all. I had a very busy week and weekend, so here I am. What I want to show you today is the top from Ilaya that was available for Lazy Sunday. I bet she will soon put it at the regular price in her store. Ilaya had been a poses store for a long time, but she started doing mesh clothes a few months ago. Come visit her store. She is doing great.












What I am wearing


Body

Skin : Essences - Wednesday II - coffee bean *brunette*
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : [LeLutka]-ALVINA - Bournville, available @ The Hair Fair 2013
Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Aqua
Hands : Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Nail Appliers : Flair - Fingernails Applier Slink and Toes appliers - Set 66
Feet : Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Toes


Outfit

Top : ILAYA Tank Top with Pocket Mesh Size S Green Leaves
Skirt ::HH:: Hucci Tai Skirt SM - Soda Blue
Earrings ::HH:: Hucci Gianna Earrings
Shoes : Slink Tri-Colour Wedges Multipack


Pose : [ILAYA] Street Model 1-8  Euphoria Previous Limited Bazaar


You may also like

No comments: