Stefan

2 Comments
Hello everyone!!! Today, I want to introduce you my male alt. His name is Stefan Bedrosian and I am going to use him (or abuse?) for male fashion. *eg* He's a week old and I did my best in the last days to create him a look. Here he is. Let me know what you think.






What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Belleza- SK Xmas gift NEW and free group gift (250 L to join)
Shape : my own
Hair : ::Exile:: Revolver:Sable NEW
Eyes : Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (DEMO London Fog, w2) FREE


Outfit
Sweater : ..:: NiNight Creations ::.. Mesh Men's Sweater 1 NEW
Jeans : Lapointe&Bastchild Mesh Jeans - Mens - Flats (SM Athlet) Lock KIng BootCut NEW
Boots : Redgrave : - Boots Walkers - Brown


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/27/2012

    really cute guy and i recognized the Belleza skin right away. i love the hair and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. Yes, we recognize Belleza skins easily.

      Delete