New at French Quiss Boudoir : Parasuca Jeans

0 Comments
Good evening everyone. Two days ago, I saw my friend Saby, owner of French Quiss Boudoir, wearing some jeans and I had to ask her if she made them She said she did. This is exactly the kind of jeans I love. I knew I had to get them, so last night, while she wasn't online, I tp'ed to her store and bought one pair. Psst Saby, I am soon about to get all the other patterns. I love them so much. I wish I could wear them all at the same time!!! LOL









What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Belleza- Kate SK Xmas gift FREE group gift and NEW
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : Analog Dog .b - hot lynx - dark reds
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool
Nails : Izzie's - French Nails


Outfit

Top : *GF* Lace Tops "Lucy" -ivory-
Jeans : French Quiss Boudoir - Parasuca Jeans (B)- Mesh - NEW
Earrings : [MANDALA]POLLY Neclace&Earring set/WHITE (earrings only in this post) NEW
Bracelets : [MANDALA]POLLY Bracelet set/WHITE NEW
Shoes : [celoe.aelia.wedges.desert]


You may also like

No comments: