New at NiNight Creations

0 Comments
Hello again, I am really having fun blogging today. I am discovering some great clothes that I received from the owner of NiNight Creations, Nigella Nightfire. (By the way, I just understood why the name of the store when I typed the previous sentence, oh my! about time!) The trench coat is available in 6 colors. Here is the store ad. I am showing you 2 of them. Next, you will see the loose shaded sweater and next the skinny jean with Britain flag.








Pictures taken at my place



Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow/crease)
Hair : Magika [Hair S] Yesterday
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass


Outfit

Sweater : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Ladies Loose Shaded Sweater 8 XY Room (box)
T-shirt : [[>caKe!<]]Top Music grey-S-
Trench Coat : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Ladies Trench Leather Coat 3 FQ (box) (silver)
Trench Coat : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Ladies Trench Leather Coat 5 (box) (blue)
Pants : ::HH:: Hucci Shoshanna Denim S -  Starfish
Jeans : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Skinny Jeans with Britain 3 (box)
Boots : *Fishy Strawberry* Over The Mountain Boot (Mesh) Mud
Necklace : Izzie's - *resize* Coffee Bean Necklace casual (mesh)


Lightening and poses by LUMIPro


You may also like

No comments: