New at American Bazaar

2 Comments
Hellooooo! I have a few new things to show you. They are just incredible. First, here is the new top from American Bazaar. It's called [AB] Maggie Sexy Top with Lolas! Tango applier. It comes in four colors : black, salmon, salmon/black and aqua. I got my tango lolas to make sure I show you the top correctly. Next, here is the new group gift from Al Vulo. A real redhaired girl. I just love her. The skin applier is coming with the group gift. Thank you Hlin.





Photo taken at my home
What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Eleonor ] - [ -Son of Flowers  ] group gift (with applier)
Lolas : Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Shape : [the Skinnery]Sophia shape
Hair : *Alice Project* Yoona - Infinity
Lashes : Redgrave - Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool

Outfit

Top : [AB] Maggie Sexy Top with Lolas! Tango applier
Jeans : {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used 1

Poses by Del May

*no photoshop done on these pics so you can see all the details


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to mention that your photos are VERY HEAVY and not loading well on the feeds. So you might want to check that and make them a more manageable weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you. Should I make them smaller or lower resolution?

      Delete