Glam Rock Event - le fil casse

0 Comments
Hellooooo... Finally it's Sunday. That means : laundry day and... blogging. Yeah!

I want to remember you that there is the even Glam Rock that is still going on and you have to go see all the wonderful items that you can get. In this post, I am showing you the cute lil dress from le fil casse. I didn't know this store before and I am surprised on the quality of this dress and its texture. I think I am going to keep this dress....*giggles* I love it!







What I am wearing


Body

Eyeliner : -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.02
Freckles : [PF] Freckles <Hazel>
Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow/crease)
Lipfrost : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Lip Frost - Basic
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : Analog Dog - hot lynx autumn
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Hands : Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 L
Blush : {.essences.} Blush: Contour -> Middle Pink



Outfit

Dress : {le fil casse } claudia mesh dress
Boots : Baiastice_Knee platform stretch boots-suede-black-LEFT
Earrings : MG - Earrings - Rio Hoops - SILVER


You may also like

No comments: