New at Collabor88

0 Comments
Good morning! I finally got to enter Collabor88 with a lot of patience and some luck. I don't know if it was my internet connexion or my viewer... anyway.

Here I want to show you the boots from Schadenfreude :  Painted Desert Amargosa Boots Pack. If you get the fatpack, you get the possibility to change the color of the boots. First, the boots come in 5 colors. The hud lets you color the boots in 6 points : sides, toe heel, tongue, sole, (and now, i am not sure the words in english, if you can help me in the comments, i would appreciate) the ties and the holes. (oh boy!) You can choose between the 5 colors for each one.



What I am wearing

Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow/crease)
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Daria" (Type A)(Citrine) NEW! at Collabor88
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass

Outfit

T-shirt : {mon tissu} Park Avenue Top - White 4
Jeans : {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used 1
Boots : Schadenfreude Painted Desert Amargosa Boots Pack NEW! at Collabor88


You may also like

No comments: