Izzie's, !gO! and Collabor88

0 Comments
Hello again. I finally was able to buy a few items from Collabor88 this morning, but after going in the demo area for the Pilot item, I couldn't rez anything again in the store so I made only half of the store. I will have to go back when the area will not be full. Maybe later today. Crossing my fingers.

First, I want to show you the new dress from !gO! It's a very well made knitted dress. It's available in 8 colors. I am showing you the blue one in here but I love all the colors. How about a fatpack?





The here is what I got from Collabor88 this morning : The Hucci Roseau Booties. They are very very well done and I liked them so much that I got them in 3 colors... so far. They are only 88 L each pair.



I also spoiled myself last night with the new Izzie's skin, Geanna in natural skin tone. It comes with so many features that you could say it's a fat pack. It even comes with the shape (not shown here).  11 eyeshadows, eyeline, face freckles, full body freckles, 12 lipsticks. It's a must have.

Here I am showing a few variations of it.




 
 


What I am wearing


Body

Skin : Izzie's - Geanna Skin natural NEW!
Hair : >TRUTH< Swift w/Roots - copper
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails NEW!


Outfit

Dress : !gO! Ami dress NEW!
Boots : ::HH:: Hucci Roseau Booties - Morning Glow, available at Collabor88 NEW!
Necklace : Izzie's - *resize* Coffee Bean Necklace casual (mesh) NEW!


You may also like

No comments: