New at !gO!

0 Comments
Good evening everyone! I am happy to be back home from real life work. It feels good to sit in front of my computer and make another post.

Tonight, I want to show you the new pumpkin dress from !gO!. It comes in 6 colors and it's very easy to fit as it comes in standard sizes. I chose to wear the orange and brown one.






Photos taken at my place

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Pure (bwnbrow)
Freckles : [PF] Freckles <Hazel>
Lipstick : [PF] <Hazel> - Lip Glaze - Jelly Berry
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Hair : Magika [Hair M] Yesterday NEW!


Outfit

Dress : !gO! pumpkin dress NEW!
Tights : *GF* Basic Color Tights -11 maroon-
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack"

Poses and lightening by LumiPro


You may also like

No comments: