New at American Bazaar

0 Comments
Hello again. American Bazaar just release the Bambi sweater. I like the top as it shows my shoulders. The fitting is easy as it comes in the standard sizings. It comes in beige, black, bordo, fushia and salmon. I chose to wear it in bordo and I paired it with mustard color tights from G-Field and boots from Crazy. I really like the color match. hehehe...





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Pure (bwnbrow)
Hair : b. - hot lynx chili by Analog Dog NEW!
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails L (hand size 20) no pose NEW!

Outfit

Sweater : [AB] MESH Babi Sweater  S Bordo NEW!
Tights : *GF* Basic Color Tights -25 mustard- NEW!
Boots : *Crazy* Veracruz Mesh Boots
Earrings : LaGyo_Titiana earring (previous TDR)

Pose and lightening by LUMIPro


You may also like

No comments: