The Returning

0 Comments
The other day, Gogo posted something about The Returning sim. For sure, curious as I am, I had to go take a peek. OMG! This place is gorgeous. I had to go back and take some pictures. Here they are. I also had the occasion to wear the gift dress from FaMESHed. I just love it. It has 2 layers so it's like there is some transparency. You have to join the FaMESH group and get this free dress.







Location : The Returning


What I am wearing

Body :

-Belleza- Lily V1 SE MED 7 (cleavage)
::Exile:: Primadonna:Sunset, available at FaMESHed in July
IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Grenada
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
-Belleza- Lily SE Med Lip 2
Izzie's - Classic Nails L

Outfit :

:V.e. Long Summer Dress M Black Zebra and :V.e. Long Summer Over Dress M Black Zebra by Valentina E., available at FaMESHed in July
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Giselle Opal Set -  BLACK
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Giselle Opal Set - Medium -  BLACK
N-core TEMPTATION XtremeHeel II "Galaxy"


You may also like

No comments: