Monday at Tableau

0 Comments
Hi everyone! Yes, it's already Monday. The week-end went so fast.  I hope the week will go as fast cause I will be on vacations for a whole week! Yippie!

Tonight, I went shopping. First, I visited the new roll of FaMESHed. You got to see the new items that are available. No need to say I spent a fortune.

What I am wearing here is the new top and short from ColdLogic. It's available in 5 colors, if I remember well.





What I am wearing :

Body :

Skin : -Belleza- Lily V1 SE MED 7 (cleavage) NEW!
Hair : ::Exile:: Primadonna:Sunset, available at FaMESHed NEW!
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Grenada
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
::DT:: MakeUp - EyeLiner - nr 1
Izzie's - Classic Nails L (hand size 20)

Clothes :

Top : coldLogic top - swift.sour apple, available at FaMESHed NEW!
Shorts : coldLogic shorts - swift.sour apple, available at FaMESHed NEW!
Necklace : Maxi Gossamer - Eden Sun Pendant - Short
Shoes : [celoe.aelia.wedges.desert] NEW!


You may also like

No comments: