Mesh Around Hunt 1

0 Comments
Hello my dears, last night and this afternoon, I had the fun to do the Mesh Around Hunt. This hunt is all about mesh. If you want more information, go to the website of The Ego co.

What i will do, in the next posts, is to show you some looks i have created with some of the items I collected.








What I am wearing :

Skin : -Belleza- Lily V1 SE Tan 6 (cleavage) Skin Addiction Showcase until June 10th NEW
Shape : my own
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (FaMESHed event) NEW
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Eyes : IKON VIP Group Gift - June 2012
Nails : :: PM :: Metallic Violet Nails :: (previous event PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #1) :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations * Main Store *
Dress : :PS: Hunt Exclusive Summer Dress .:: Pixel Snobs ::. (Mesh Around Hunt item)
Jewels : :: PM :: Cubics II in Lavender :: (previous event PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #1) :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations * Main Store *
Shoes : *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex" -patent 8 pack- G Field




You may also like

No comments: