N-Core IBIZA

0 Comments
Hello everyone, this is my last post of the day before I go to sleep. Here, I am showing you the new platforms from N-Core. I really like these shoes from the first time I saw them on N-Core flickr. They come with the HUD for the settings. There is the Click & Match system, for an easy skin color matching. There are 30 nails colors and 12 regulars skin colors than you can use if your skin is not already in the Click & Match. On the Options tab, there are the stocking, style (with or without bow) and wedges styles. Here come the best : 16 colors that you can control individually for the shoes or the bows. There are enough options coming with IBIZA that you can create an infinity of looks. Here I am showing you the shoes in navy and the bows in brown.




Pictures taken @ Home


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : [PF] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (bwnbrow - A)
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : [e] Jennie NEW!
Eyes : IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall
Mesh hands : Slink Mesh Hands (av) Mouse


Outfit

Top : Baiastice_Crop Spaghetti Top-vintage-size
Skirt : Baiastice_Denim black Tulle skirt-blue-size
Earrings : MG - Earrings - Esra's Giant Teardrop - R - SILVER NEW!
Shoes : N-core IBIZA "Fatpack" L


Pose by Ma Vie






You may also like

No comments: