The 100 Block - Apple May Designs -

0 Comments
The 100 Block Event started yesterday. I had the chance to visit the sim before the official opening and I really can say it will be a very popular event. It's full of goodies and I wanted to buy everything, as usual. You know me! I am very happy to be an official blogger for this event. Here is my first post.





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Belleza- Mya Med R 1
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : Analog Dog - birthday cayenne NEW!
Lashes : Eyelashes -39- Luscious *REDGRAVE*
Eyes : IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall NEW!
Hands : Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1


Outfit

Dress : Apple May Designs - Maine - Teal, available at The 100 Block Event, NEW!
Bag : (TokiD) elephant bag (light)
Shoes : [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Colour Collection -


Pose by Le Poppycock




You may also like

No comments: