Another one for The 100 Block

0 Comments
Hello everyone, I guess you don't recognize me. I wanted to create a fun look with the items from The 100 Block. I must say I had fun playing with the clothes and that like being different than my usual looks. Hurry to go to The 100 Block, it ends on May 31st.





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [:ME:] Luna Tan Skintone (Blight), available @ The 100 Block NEW!
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hands Appliers : [:ME:] SLink Avatar Enhancement Hand Appliers, available @ The 100 Block NEW!
Mesh Hands : Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Hair : adoness: asteria: hair fatpack, available @ The 100 Block NEW!
Eyes : IKON Destiny Eyes - Denim
Lashes : Eyelashes -39- Luscious *REDGRAVE*


Outfit

Top : .::PiCHi::. MILLY Studded lace Tank [ice], available @ The 100 Block NEW!
Legging : World's End Garden - Le Dernier Lamento Bottom w/ Leggings 1 (part of outfit)
Skirt : World's End Garden - Le Dernier Lamento Prim Skirt (part of outfit)
Shoes : {{BSD Design Studio}}stay cool model-raw, available @ The 100 Block NEW!


Poseprop : [Gos & oOo] Pouffe - Small - Silver




You may also like

No comments: