American Bazaar - Delia Dress

0 Comments
Hi everyone, I am back after a few days. I needed a really good night sleep. Last night, I took a break of SL and went to bed at 8 pm. I started reading the 2nd book of Fifty Shades for Grey. It's very interesting and.... oh my! I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Today, I want to show you the Delia Dress from American Bazaar. A few nights ago, I was talking with Missqwerty in her store and I had to get this dress as soon as I saw it.

Also, my friend Ilaya send me many poses she made for her store. You have to see what she does. She has so much talent. I am sure she will become very popular with her pose store.





Location : PRIMITIV


What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Belleza- Mya SF DT 7 NEW!
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : Analog Dog - trouble clef dark blonde NEW!
Eyes : IKON Ardent Eyes - Clarity NEW!
Lipstick : -Belleza- Mya SF DT Lips 1
Lashes : Eyelashes -39- Luscious *REDGRAVE*
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails



Outfit

Dress : [AB] MESH Delia Dress Skin
Shoes : [Gos] Grace Sandal - Elegance Collection NEW!


Poses by Ilaya


You may also like

No comments: