Missing you....

0 Comments
Hello everyone. As I said a few days ago, I am now back to blogging. My trip to the Caribbeans didn't end like I dreamed of. The way to come back home was a nightmare. I am glad the plane didn't crash. Anyway, I better forget about it and go on with life.

Today, I want to show you this outfit and this skin that you can find at Limited Bazaar and the new hair from Lelutka.




Body

Skin : [theSkinnery]Iris-Gold Rush(mocca) DB CL1, available at Limited Bazaar NEW
Shape : Klepsydra - Anna - S NEW
Hair : [LeLutka]-DOLCE hair - AlmostGoth NEW
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown


Outfit

Top, pants and jewels : Indyra Originals RTW&Mesh- Native Fox: Bronze Set & Accessories, available at Limited Bazaar NEW

Shoes : [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Brown & Leopard NEW


You may also like

No comments: