Ilaya at Limited Bazaar

0 Comments
Hello everyone. I finally decided to buy Paintshop Pro X5 Ultimate. There is a great sale going on until Feb 28th. I really needed a graphic software and I couldn't afford Photoshop so I tried Paintshop Pro and it's pretty similar to Photoshop and I didn't need to relearn the whole software. Also, no need to 'borrow' the Photoshop copy of a friend. Hehehe! Ok, that was my secret of the day.

Another secret.... well, not really a secret... here is what my friend Ilaya released for Limited Bazaar. Hurry before it's sold out. Great deal.



What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Belleza- Ava Pale 5 NEW
Shape : ::::ChicChica:::: Danutka shape
Hair : "LoQ Hair" Vermouth - Cherry Red
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown
Nails : Izzie's - French Nails

Outfit

Dress : ILAYA Mesh Bustier Mini Dress - S black, available at Limited Bazaar NEW
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Erzulie's Love Charm - Long - SILVER
Boots : ILAYA Knee High Boots Non-Rigged Dark/Metallic, available at Limited Bazaar NEW



Pose by Ilaya - femme 1


You may also like

No comments: