Ninight Creations at Fashion Quotes

0 Comments
Hello everyone. I hope you didn't catch THE flu. I have been sick for over a week. This my start of the year... I better laugh about it. Anyway, I have been wearing this lovely dress from Ninight Creations for a few days and I wanted you to see it. It's available in 8 colors at NiNight Creations mainstore and in brown at Fashion Quotes.

 
 
Photos taken at Analog Dog


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : -Belleza- Lily V1 SE Tan 0
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : Analog Dog : skura! egg FREE
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Freckles : [PF] Freckles <Hazel>
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails

Outfit

Dress : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Evening Dress With Butterfly for Fashion Quotes NEW
Shoes : Redgrave - Shoes Linda - 12colors


You may also like

No comments: