Ilaya at Limited Bazaar

0 Comments
Hello everyone. Guess what? My flu is still there after 2 weeks. I wish I could get rid of it right now! I think this year, it's the worst flu I got in all my life. So, if you noticed I am a little more quiet here, you know why. As soon, I will feel much better, I will do my daily post as usual.

Today, I want to show you what Ilaya has for us at Limited Bazaar. It's called Tulip Mesh dress and available in 4 tones : grey/blue, grey/egg, grey/red and grey/white. They are sold in pack of 2 tones.









What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Belleza- Ava Med Red 1
Lipgloss : -Belleza- Ava Med Matte Lips 2
Hairbase : -Belleza- Ava Med Red HB
Hair : [elikatira] Soft - Red 05
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Shape : [Pink Fuel] Kumi Shape (modified2)
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 20 Prim Nails

Outfit

Dress : ILAYA Tulip Mesh Dress, available at Limited Bazaar
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack 24 Colors"

Pose : Diesel Works - Polywall


You may also like

No comments: