Glam Rock

0 Comments
Hellllooo everyone!!! Guess what? I got my computer back home after a whole month in repair. My SSD broke and the store had problems to get another one, so this is why it took so much time. Wow, I missed my computer soooo much. It was not a pleasure to go back on my old 6 year-old-computer... with no shadows and as slow as a snail.

Glam Rock event is opening tonight. You really have to go see it! I can't wait myself to go because it's not opened yet and I am so curious to see what it looks like.

The first outfit for tonight is a lacy tank from 1 Hundred. It's available in pink, black, red and white. For sure, I chose the red one as I really like red.

Here is the LM for Glam Rock event.




Pictures taken at Fanatik sim


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : -Belleza- Ava Med Red 1 NEW
Lipgloss : -Belleza- Ava Med Matte Lips 10
Hair : [e] Again - Red 05
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashe
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Tank : 1 Hundred. Lacy Tank. Red [S]
Jeans : Black Jeans LQM Shiny (Highheels) - REDGRAVE
Earrings : MG - Earrings - Rio Hoops - L - SILVER
Ring : MG - Ring - Tiger Lily Flower - SILVER - R
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Granada Filigree Cross - Long - SILVER
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack" L


You may also like

No comments: