Winter Fair : *Asteria Creations - 2

0 Comments
Good moring everyone. I just love Winter fair and all the items we can find there. Here is another wonderful outfit from Asteria Creations. I didn't know this store until yesterday and I can say I should have known it before. I really like the style of this store.


Photo taken at ++Small town of Green++
What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [theSkinnery] Iris-Sushi(toffee) LB CL1 (available at The Arcade event) NEW!
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : !lamb. The Big Doll House (Mesh) - Blur Ombre NEW!
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool
Lip Glaze : [PF] <Hazel> - Lip Glaze - Jelly Berry
Freckles : [PF] Freckles <Hazel>
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Complete outfit : *Asteria Creations - Angel's Tunic & Mesh Pants -Belt- Beige
Earrings : [glow] Phoenix Earring Rose/gold
Boots : Redgrave - - Ankleboots KEIRA2 - 3colors NEW!
Bag : The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Leather (available at The Arcade event) NEW!

Pose by Del May - Nameless


You may also like

No comments: