Ready to go!

0 Comments
Hiya again! What a nice blogging day. This post might be the last one for today. After that, it's time to have fun and finish the hunt i started 2 days ago...lol

Missqwerty, from American Bazaar, sent me this sparkling dress. The applier for the Tango lolas is included. I paired this dress with the fur hat and collar from Maxi Gossamer, available at Collarbor88 this month. I also added the boots from SLink that you can get at TDR Fusion.



I am trying to make my pictures a bit smaller so they load faster. Let me know how it is for you. I need your feedback.

This picture has been take at my place.

What I am wearing ...

Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Pure (dkbrow/crease)
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Lolas : Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine) NEW
Hair : !lamb. Teased Up - Rotten Carrot NEW
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool
Lip Glaze : [PF] <Hazel> - Lip Glaze - Plush
Nails : Izzie's - French Nails

Outfit

Dress : [AB] Sparks Dress Silver with Lolas! Tango applier NEW
Collar : MG - Fur Collar - Baboushka - Black Bear, available at C88 NEW
Hat : MG - Fur Hat - Baboushka - Black Bear, available at C88 NEW
Purse : MG - Purse - Madame Midnight - Black Sequins - Hand R, availabe at C88 NEW
Tights : Izzie's - Sheer Tights (Basics) - black
Boots : Slink Vanity Boots Black, available at TDR FUSION NEW

I also used LUMIPro to improve the lightening.


You may also like

No comments: