A girl in pink

0 Comments
Hello everyone, yessss it's Sunday. I am happy I will be able to make a few posts today. Also, I want to keep working on my inventory and also put the furnitures into my houses. Yeah, I have more than one house on my land. I can't wait to show you what I will do with it.

Last night, before going to bed, I found this cool outfit from Gizza in my inventory. I know it was a group gift from last november, but I think it's great and I wanted to show it to you on my blog.




Photo taken at my place

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Pure (bwnbrow)
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Teeth : Izzie's - Teeth 1

Outfit

Outfit : GizzA - November Group Gift Female
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack"

Pose by Cheerno


You may also like

No comments: