What a week!!!!

0 Comments
Hey everyone! I am so glad to be able to sit down and relax a bit. Since last Saturday, I was working, running to the left and to the right, to the ER, to the hairdresser. I finally the week with another hair color...heheh I am red haired now. I think I will really like this new color. I was dark brown before.

Today, I want to show you an item from Collabor88. This is a really nice sweather with a blouse under. I matched it with some jeans from Mon Tissu.






Location : my home

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : *League* Isla Medium Champagne Brunette
Freckles : *League* Isla Freckles (Stronger) -Medium
Hair : .b - tangled - light browns by Analog Dog
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : Izzie's - Gradient Nails

Outfit

Sweater : -tb- Preppy Sweater w/Blouse (M) - Orange by Tres BlahCollabor88 item
Jeans : {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used 1
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack"

Poses : {what next) Mayfair Trunk (saddle brown)


You may also like

No comments: