Mon Tissu Blogger Search Entry - (Wild Bedrosian)

0 Comments
Two days ago, I went shopping to one of my favorite stores in Second Life, Mon Tissu. I was looking for an outfit for a walk in the forest. When I saw this wonderful knitted cardigan, I knew I had to get it. It is perfect for the cool fall temperature. What could best fit with it? Jeans and boots for sure. Then I completed the outfit with a scarf, gloves and a bag. When I was walking on the Fall leaf-covered ground, I knew I made the right choice. Now I am ready to spend a wonderful afternoon.





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : *League* Isla Medium Olive Brunette (Chest C) by League
Shape : my own
Hair : .b - tangled - light browns (kahlua) by Analog Dog
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes by Dutch Touch
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown (M) by IKON

Outfit

Cardigan : {mon tissu} Rustic Knit Cardigan / Rigged Mesh (M) ~ Moss by {Mon Tissu}
Jeans : {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used 1 by {Mon Tissu}
Boots : {mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots / Left Leg ~ Chestnut by {Mon Tissu}
Scarf : {mon tissu} Infinity Scarf / Chest - Brown by {Mon Tissu}
Gloves : [celoe.mery.gloves.nutmeg.M] by celoe
Bag : {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel / Down Strap ~ Matted Brown by {Mon Tissu}

Pose by The Poppycock


You may also like

No comments: