Shopping at Urbanized

0 Comments
Allo tout le monde! I am back home from another trip. This time, I went to Le Manoir Richelieu in Charlevoix. That was fantastic. I already can't wait to go back there, probably next winter.

Now that I am back home after a few days, I see there are many new items to buy and blog. I already took a peak at the future collection of The Dressing Room Blue that should open in the next hours. I am still waiting for the notice for the opening of the event.

Ok, let me show you the first dress I got. For these two pics, I went to Urbanized. I will show you the other great items in the next posts.





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : *League* Isla Medium Feline Brunette
Hair : .b - day tripper  - dark browns by Analog Dog NEW!
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown (M)
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Nails : Izzie's - Gradient Nails

Outfit

Dress : Mimikri - It ! carrot / TDR BLUE  NEW!
Bag : *YS&YS* Cala Saona Bag - Mompracem (The dressing Room, August 24 week)
Shoes  : N-core ZEN "Chocolate"


You may also like

No comments: