ALB Dream Fashion

0 Comments
Hello again everyone. Tonight, I received some messages from ALB Group (LAMU) and they were saying big thanks to AnaLee Balut for the group gifts so I went to the store and saw she had a set of three jumpsuits for only 100 L. As you know me, I had to get them.

I also what to tell you all that I will be gone for the next 4 days. I will be on a trip in Maine. I love going there every summer with my family. So see you all on friday.








What I am wearing

Body

Skin : BRAT[inc] T3 Pure Natural
Hair : ::Exile:: Darling Nikki:Fawn NEW!
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails


Outfit

Jumpsuits : ALB DEEDEE jumpsuit SPECIALs 3x - MESH by AnaLee Balut NEW!
Shoes : [celoe.aelia.wedges.desert]
Earrings : [Aura] Bahiti Hoop Earrings - Dawn


You may also like

No comments: