Vacation time!

0 Comments
Oh yes! It's there. I waited for it for so long... my vacations. I will have the time to blog as much as I want during this week... well not the whole week cause I will be going out of town with the love of my life for 2 days.

Tonight, I wanted to show you some of the new items I just got at Collabor88 and the dress I got last week at FaMESHed.






What I am wearing


Body

Skin : -Glam Affair-  Roza - Natural 03 Red (available at Collabor88 in July)
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Type A)(Red amber) (available at Collabor88 in July)
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails L
Eyes : FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Blue (IKON previous name)

Outfit

Dress : .:vive nine:. Mischa Cutout Maxi in Coral
Shoes : [celoe.aelia.wedges.desert]


You may also like

No comments: