The ladder

0 Comments
Hi again! Before my head hits the pillows, I wanted to make a last blog for the day. Mmm I should mention it's still tuesday evening for me, even if it's the 25th of July.

I remembered this nice Baiaistice top I bought at The Dressing Room Blue a few days ago and I had to wear it with this pants from One Bad Pixel. I like the color match.



Oh, here's a ladder. Am I able to climb it with my heels? Let's try. I guess not.



What I am wearing

Body

Skin : ::DT:: ::eSmEE:: pEACH - CLA (makeup) EB1 MU3
Shape :  mine
Hair : [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair - ItsNotGinger_02 and [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN pony - ItsNotGinger (Hair Fair 2012)
Eyes : IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Silver+Blue
Lashes : [Furore] Basic Lashes
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails


Outfit

Top : Baiastice_Gimha Mesh Shirt (The Dressing Room Blue)
Pants : ::1bp:: Cigarette Pants Copper
Shoes : [celoe.aelia.wedges.desert]

Poses : Ilaya


You may also like

No comments: