(Lissee)::: Joana skin

0 Comments
Hello everyone! Last night, I had a surprise. Leona Olivieri, owner of (Lissee) skins, contacted me and sent me Joanna skin pack to blog. I went to her store a few days before and I found out some wonderful skins that I wanted to show you on my blog.


: [ LiSsE]: Joana (brows 01) - H1


: [ LiSsE]: Joana (brows 02) - Honey


: [ LiSsE]: Joana - Sunkissed - SD3


: [ LiSsE]: Joana - Tan - TD3


: [ LiSsE]: Joana (brows 01) - Honey


: [ LiSsE]: Joana (brows 01) - P3


Location : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Worlds%20End%20Garden/48/114/21

What I am wearing :

Body

Skins from [ LiSsE] details following each photo
Shape by me
Eyes : ~*By Snow*~ Hazel Delight Eyes (M-05) on MarketPlace
Eyelashes : .::SHAPES::. Eyelashes 4GT by Gia Tyles
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Wild honey and ::Exile:: Late at NIght:Maple
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails L (hand size 20)

Outfit on the last photo :

:: PM :: Harmony Dress [MESH] in Reds by Poulet Koenkamp


You may also like

No comments: