Blueberry... yummy!

0 Comments
Hey everyone!  I missed blogging. I was at real life work until late at night so.... Anyway, I am here now.

The other week, I went to Blueberry store and was very impressed by all the clothes I saw. Tonight, I went back and... I have no more lindens...hahaha.

Ok here is the first dress I wanted to show you. It's all mesh and blue, my favorite color.


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : -Belleza- Lily V1 SE SK 0
Lipstick : -Belleza- Lily SE SK Lip 4
Shape : Mine
Hair : =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Cerise" Red 1
Eyes : ~*By Snow*~ Hazel Delight Eyes (M-05) on Marketplace
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Dress : Blueberry Ella *Mesh* Dress Medium in Blue
Shoes : - Shoes Nikki - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Pose : ILAYA The far side 2


You may also like

No comments: