June is almost over... already?

0 Comments
Hi everyone, I am still surprised to see that June is almost over. This month went so fast. I keep working in real life 5 days a week and the first thing i know it's the week is over. Great. One more week and i will be on vacations for a week. Yippie!



Today, I decided to visit JuicyBomb Shopping District. I love the way it's done. Good job Gogo. I hope one day I will get to meet you.




What I am wearing :

Body :

Skin : -Belleza- Lily V1 SE SK 6
Hair : !lamb. Ruby (Mesh) - Burnt Orange
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Grenada
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Eyeliner : ::DT:: MakeUp - EyeLiner - nr 1
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails


Outfit :

Dress : Spirit Store - Mota rigged mesh dress
Earrings : [Aura] Bahiti Hoop Earrings - Dawn
Shoes : :: PM :: Polka Pumps in Yellow


Poses : ILAYA Daisy Pose Set


You may also like

No comments: