A Sunday afternoon at home

1 Comments
Today was a wonderful day so i enjoyed staying home and looking at the fishes in the pound. I was in the mood to wear my sexy little dress in case of some of my male friends asked me to go out. Yes, i want to go dancing tonight.





I am feeling so good on the cool grass. Wow it's to warm today. I should say it's the first day that it's that warm this year.



Relaxing and looking at the fishes.





What i am wearing :


Body :
Skin: the body co. Summer (04 Medium) brown brows
Shape :  my own
Hair : *Dura-Girl*35(Dark Brown)
Eyes : FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Blue (new store name IKON)
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 20 Prim Nails
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes

Outfit :

Dress : ~Sassy!~ Date Night - seafoam ZP
Shoes : *REDGRAVE* {Fatpack} Audrey2- PlateauHeels
Jewels : !::je suis... turquoise::Set::Zombie Popcorn Collection


You may also like

1 comment: