A day at the cottage

0 Comments
Today, i am off from work so i decided to spend the day to the cottage. I love this place. My family uses to take me there since i was a child. I always loved the weekends with the ones i love.





I enjoy admiring the lake surrounded by the mountains.




It's already the end of the day. I have to go back home. I have to give a last look to the view. It will be always magnificent.






What i am wearing:

Body

Skin : ::DT:: ::eSmEE:: pEACH - CLA (makeup) EB2 Smoky DUTCH TOUCH
Shape: my own
Hair : ::Exile:: Secret Summer:Sunset, available at The Deck
Eyes : Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Twilight Sea) Mayfly
Teeth : Izzie's - Teeth 1

Clothes

Top : [LeeZu!] Keahi Top /pink
Pants : coldLogic capri - may.white
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE


Accessories

Earrings : [Aura] - Bahati Big Hoops -  Dawn
Ring : {me.} Pansy Tropical Ring


You may also like

No comments: