Jane

0 Comments
Hi everyone! Yesterday, I had the chance to meet a wonderful designer : Dally16 Carver, owner of Toxic Candy. You might already know this store, but it is new to me and I wanted to share with you some of her great designs. In this post, I am showing you the Jane dress. No need to say that as soon as I saw it, I bought it. After this, I received a few gifts that I will show you in some of my next posts.

This morning, I don't know what's wrong with Flickr, but it takes forever to add my picture to the groups. I was thinking: "will I be done before then end of the year! LOL







Body

Glam Affair - Ellie skin - Jamaica -
.LeLutka.Mesh Head-EVER NEW!
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
MINA Hair - Peggy - Natural (materials)



Clothes

{Toxic Candy}Jane dress



Accessories

N-core EDEN



Pose

Ma Vie. - Melody







You may also like

No comments: