Firebird

0 Comments
I took this week a bit more than a week ago and really wanted to put it on my blog. I couldn't do it before because I was in a cruise in the Caribbeans. That was a lovely trip. If you want to see some photos of it, let me know.





What I am wearing 


Body 

Skin : Essences - Wednesday II - brown sugar *brunette*
Shape : [Pink Fuel] Kumi Shape (modified)
Eyeshadow : Essences - Girls night out eyeshadow 06
Lips : Essences - Endless Night Lipstick 10
Hair : *ARGRACE* Saki - Ebony
Eyes : IKON Spectral Eyes - Crimson
Lashes : *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Mesh hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture
Mesh feet : Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High


Outfit 

Asteria Creations - Premiere Luxury Wine NEW!
Shoes : Slink Hera Wrap Heel Black


Pose by aDORKable Poses: Heartbreaker 4m (store closed)


LumiPro HUD V3.3





You may also like

No comments: