New IKON Perspective eyes

0 Comments
Two days ago, Ikon Innovia sent me his most recent eyes. I had seen them at The Liaison Collaborative event and thought they were wonderful as all IKON eyes. For sure I wanted to blog them and wear them. As you might have noticed, i have been wearing IKON eyes for over 5 years, much before I started blogging. I am addicted to them. You might think I don't know any other eyes, but, yes I have tried some other brands and i am always coming back to IKON. They are my favorite ones... forever. *wink* Here are the available colors at the moment that you can buy at the TLC event this month. Which color do you prefer? They will also be in the IKON mainstore soon.


IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel


IKON Perspective Eyes - Blue
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Chocolate
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Clarity

IKON Perspective Eyes - Dune
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Evening
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Glass
 
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Green
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Scoria
 
IKON Perspective Eyes - Wight
 
 
 


You may also like

No comments: