English Muffin.... yum!

0 Comments
Hey everyone, wow! What a week! Last night, I received a great surprise. The owner of English Muffin, Queenie (remain.coy), sent me some blogger pack. First, I had no idea what they were. After opening these packs, I saw some wonderful skins. I tried them all and I can say these skins are very very well made.

First, here is the skin ChiChi that you can find at the mainstore. It comes in 5 tones : Snow, Creme, Sunkiss, Nut and Cacao. I also want to mention that each skin is only 150L. I would pay lot more for a such nice skin.

ChiChi in Snow tone


ChiChi in Creme tone

ChiChi in Sunkiss tone

ChiChi in Nut tone

ChiChi in Cacao



Next pack I received is the skin offered at Boho Fair from English Muffin. Here, I am showing you the Boho exclusive tones. They come with 5 makeups and a ton of lipstick and lipglosses.



English Muffin mainstore

Boho Fair


You may also like

No comments: