New from !gO!

0 Comments
Hello everyone. Gocha Merlin, owner of !gO! sent me this wonderful girly dress this morning. I had to give a try to my old graphic card on this computer. I really wanted to blog this dress. It's so cute. You got to go to !gO! store and see the colors available. Five colors and one of them is half price..hehehe. Thank you Gocha. (And ohhh the pic is not THAT bad! I guess I will be able to blog with this puter...lol, sorry for making you waiting, my fault)


What I am wearing


Body

Skin : {.essences.} Maria skin *Soleil dark* Sugar
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : >TRUTH< Cece - jupiter NEW!
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Dress : !gO! tunic with frill NEW!
Shoes : The Secret Store - Lovable Pumps - Camel
Earrings : !Ohmai : Antique Bee Posts (Rosegold) (Bees through the seasons event, last nov)

And using LUMIPro for the lightening... that is my secret!!!


You may also like

No comments: