New at Leezu!

0 Comments
Hi! Last night, I received a notice from Leezu about some new pants. I read the notecard included and saw the most wonderful pants and I had to get them! Right away, I ran to Leezu store and tried the demo then bought the pants. I love them. I only have to wear a size larger than I do usually. I must say Leezu clothes sizes are a bit smaller than the usual standard sizes but they still fit well.

This pants is available in 8 colors : blue, plum, brown, beige, olive, black, gray and mint. You will sure find one that suits your tastes. Here I am wearing the gray one.





Photos taken at my place

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (medbrow/crease)
Lip frost : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Lip Frost - Shine Peach
Hair : *Dura-Girl*37(Mocha)
Lashes : Eyelashes -5- Glamour *REDGRAVE*
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool NEW!
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Turtleneck : e! Grace Turtleneck (Cream)
Pants : Indiana Tic Toc Pants M <mesh,rigged> /gray by LeeZu! NEW!
Boots : ISON - fur trim wedge (black)

Using LumiPro

Poses by Label Motion


You may also like

No comments: