Around The World - Essences - Xihe skin

0 Comments
Good weekend! I couldn't wait for today to be able to do some blogging. I got a few treasures from Around the world event and I wanted to show them to you. Here, I am showing you the new skin from Essences. Her name is Xihe. She has an asiatic look and she's a doll. There is one skin tone and it comes with dark, medium and light eyebrows. With or without freckles. I am wearing it with the shape that comes with it.

You will find Xihe, in the Asia Minor part of Around the world event. Here's your flight.


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : {.essences.} Xihe_dark eyebrows
Shape : {essences} Xihe Shape
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Kylee Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Eyes : FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Dark Brown (M) (previous name of IKON)

Outfit

Dress : La Penderie de Nicole::My poofy sleeves Dress


You may also like

No comments: