Under the sun rays

0 Comments
Hi again my readers, I wanted to create a quick look with some items I got at Collarbor88. First, here are the jeans from Sleepy Eddy. At first, when I was at Collarbor, I was wondering if they would fit me. I thought they were only for men. Nope, the female version is included. Yeah! I just love them. I paired these jeans with the oversized sweater from erratic. Then I needed something to complete the look. I chose this scarf from Mon Tissu and the boots from HANDverk. Everything fits perfectly without any problem. I only had to make sure the layers of mesh we fitting together correctly. For this, I used a smaller size of jeans.



Photo taken at BWC Village

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Pure (bwnbrow/crease)
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Jina" (Type B)(Red amber)

Outfit

Scarf : {mon tissu} Infinity Scarf / Spine - Brown
Sweater : erratic / cory - oversized sweater / plain sand (S)
Jeans : [Sleepy Eddy] Old Bush Jeans (Indigo) XXS.female
Boots : [HANDverk]Western Ankle Boot.leather/rust.small

Pose by aDORKable


You may also like

No comments: